Strawberry - Before You Walk Out My Life

Before You Walk Of My Life (Monica)

All | Harmonies
Susy|JoJo|Sayuri|Bekha


CR: JoJo Kyo (TheKyuubi13) 

Deep down inside, I apologize
(oh oh oh, my)
This is a legend game but 
I just wanna go back to being the same

Well,I never meant to cause you no pain
I just wanna go back to being the same
Well I, only wanna make things right (baby)
Before you walk out of my life

Though I made plans with you
To always have time for you
(Before you walk out of my life)
I guess it's true, cannot live without you
Don't ever go away, ooh oh yeah

Well,I never meant to cause you no pain (baby belive me)
I just wanna go back to being the same (go back~ I go~back baby)
Well I, only wanna make things right (only wanna make things right) (baby)
Before you walk out of my life (Before you walk out of my life~)

  Before you walk out of my life~

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário