C♥3ix ~ Cubix



C3ix ~ Cubix

POSITIONS:
Susy (/AyalaSusan): Main Dancer, Lead Vocal, Main rapper, Leader.
Jun (/JunMism): Lead Dancer, Lead Rapper, Vocal.

============================================================
Concept of group:

We can cover (dance/sing) every kpop group. For cover shot of channel, I will need some pictures of yours sometimes. You will be asked about that when I need ^^~

The concept is what? What mean? Is our image like a group. So, everyone will send your pic and I will put together like this:


COLLABS WITH DANCE:

Step 1: Record your audio (you will have 7 days to deliver).
*Extensions: If you need to ask before the end of term. You have one more week.
*ATTENTION: If you do not send your audios, in collaboration end you will have been replaced, because I need to send both, video and audio.

Step 2: Mix audio. I will mix audio in up to one week in and I will send to you with the request to record the dance.

Step 3: Learn the dance and record (you have 14 days, equivalent to two weeks to learn and record).
*Extensions: If you need to ask before the end of term. You have one more week.

Step 4: Mix the video. Will be at most a week to it. When I finished mixing the upload will be done and you will receive a message with the video on youtube.

BUT before we can make the steps 3 and 4 FOR OUR 1ST COLLAB, I'll need you record for me one little introduction ^^~
iNTRODUCTION:
I would like each of you to send me a short video dressed in the same clothes that will record the video I got the boy, giving a hello to the camera. Can be blowing a kiss, heart or doing anything to imagine, as in this video >> http://youtu.be/BSHbPivzBzs?t=2m24s
He will be introducing the group to our new channel (actually this is an old channel that does not want him to die, although the group has finished, so I will use this channel for our group!) >> http://youtube.com/queensofkpop/

I just thinking… and in ballads? We will make? YES WE WILL MAKE!

BALLADS:

Step 1 and 2 will be the same. But in step 3 we will just record we singing like beautiful butterflies =D

In ballad who have dance (like Girlfriend – Wonder Girls or Baby Steps – TTS), we will make like a normal collab.

I hope everyone can make this true, cuz’ I really will enjoy dance&sing with you all, girls ^^~

PLAYLIST:
  1. Introduction Members
  2. I Got A Boy - SNSD
  3. Short Hair - AOA
  4. Oppa, you're mine! - Tahiti
  5. No Way - Bob Girls 
  6. Mr. Chu - APINK
  7. Mr. Mr. - SNSD 
  8. Wolf If Stupid - TINT
  9. Domino Game - KISS&CRY
qUESTION? cOMENT NOW!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário